Friday, November 9, 2012

Howdy!




Welcome! Please allow me to introduce myself! My name is Madison; I’m a 24-year-old graphic designer living in Nashville, Tennessee. I work for a record label in Brentwood (Tennessee) and I have been there for almost two years.

Just a little background information about me… I graduated from O’more College of Design (Franklin Tn) in 2010. I have a bachelors’ degree in Fine Arts and Visual Communications (aka Graphic Design).

My boyfriend (Paul) and I have two wonderful rescue dogs. And I often refer to myself as a ‘crazy dog lady.’  Axle is my sweet, gentle boy. He is a stoic two-year-old Akita/Red Heeler mix. (Or at least that’s what I think/was told. I’m not 100% sure of his true breeds, but that’s not really that important to me ;) ). 

Clover is my peaches and cream princess. She is an 11-month-old (She’ll be one year old on December 18th!!) Siberian Husky/Golden Retriever mix. She is full of love, and might actually run on sunshine and marshmallows. I have never seen a dog so happy to just exist. If I am ever feeling a little down, I know that this little (55lb!!) ball of fluff will always be able to make me smile.


They inspired this blog, and will have a big part in many of the entries here. I have learned so much from them already, and I am so happy to have the chance to share them with others.

I have never written a blog before, so this will be a learning experience for me. But I hope that you, dear readers, will enjoy it, and with any luck want to take part in this little expedition of mine. So please, if you happen to be reading this, introduce yourself! I would love to meet you!

<3Madison 


No comments:

Post a Comment